Friday, April 25, 2008

Katelyn was so excited to get a birthday party invitation from her little friend and classmate, Shayla. It was held at the Arista Curlz salon in our local mall, and I have to say it was one of the most fun and lavish parties she or I had ever been to. I sure hope Katelyn is not too let down when her birthday rolls around and it doesn't quite measure up to the grandeur of this one-oh well, that's life I guess. Any way- They started the party off by getting their nails, make-up, and hair done(complete with glitter spray and a crown-of course!). Next they all put on feather boas and sang karaoke to their favorite songs-sooo cute! Last, but not least, they had pizza, cake, and ice cream. They were then sent home with a bag full of treasures that I'm pretty sure cost more than the present we brought. It was such a fun experience for Katie and I know she will remember it for a long time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Mathews Family said...

Hey Jen!

I think I had given up on your blog, and look! Now I've missed a handfull of posts! Its awesome- love how you're doing the photos- how are you doing that? It looks great. KEEP IT UP! :)