The Coates Corner
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Here are a few pics from her Kindergarten graduation and end of school water party.
I also thought I would take a second to list some of Katelyns favorite things from this year:
1. Favorite activities-Ice skateing lessons, ballet class and swimming.
2. Favorite movies-Enchanted, barbie in the 12 dancing princesses, and Nihms island.
3. Favorite food-cheese pizza, butterfinger ice cream, and pancakes with peanut butter and syrup.
4. Favorite music-Hannah Montana, primary songs, and any song from the barbie or pincess movies.
5. favorite books-Any Junie B. Jones book, The wizard of OZ and Lillys purple plastic purse.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Friday, April 25, 2008
Monday, April 7, 2008
I just had to repeat that to myself again, because just remembering this little incident has strirred up some not so loving feelings in me. On sunday (Brian was on call-of course) the kids wanted pancakes for breakfast. So when I was getting the stuff out to make them, I realized I had an outdated carton of eggs in the fridge. So I threw them in the garbage and finished making breakfast. About a half hour later when I was on the computer checking my e-mail Katelyn came in and informed me that Ethan had some eggs and was breaking them all over. Sure enough there was a trail of broken eggs leading from our garbage can to the kitchen floor, to the couch and finally ending on the carpet in the corner of our living room. Which was were I found Ethan standing with his head buried in the corner of the wall(which is where he goes when he knows he has done something very naughty). So to sum it up, me and my steam cleaner had a fun day of egg removal, while Ethan cried himself to sleep in his crib(I am feeling only slightly bad about that now). Oh the joys of having children!