Monday, April 7, 2008

Don't let Daddy see!

So, this is Ethans new favorite toy for the moment. Yes, it's a purple, singing Ariel necklace and no, his mouth isn't open because he is smiling it's open because he's singing with it. As most of you know I do daycare in my home. Luckily for Katelyn I have had almost all girls since I started almost five years ago. Unfortunately for Ethan it means we don't have a lot of toy selection for boys. Poor thing doesn't really have much of a chance. I personally think it is adorable, I only wish I had it in video so you could hear him busting out the song.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

I wish you had it on video TOO! LOVE the blackmail photographs, though. Take more, cuz I'm sure you'll need them later ;)

Lauren said...

it's so cute!! how are you guys doing? it's Lauren i have my own blog! so you'll have to check it out!it's laurenhatch.blogsot.com!it's not much but i think it o.k.! love ya guys ;)