Monday, April 7, 2008

Fun with family!!!







As many of you know I have been a little down in the dumps lately due to the fact that nearly all my friends and family here in Arizona have, or will be moving away. So I was thrilled when my parents, sister Julie and her family decided to come and visit for spring break. We had such a good time and it was a great pick me up (I love you fam.). We had a busy week of Easter egg hunts, ice skating, going to the zoo, swimming and playing the wii. While they were here my wonderful sister also introduced me to the world of blogging (or forced it upon me-whichever). So to please her I thought I would give it a try. I have never journaled and my scrapbooking days were pretty short lived, so I hope I will have the motivation to keep this up. Any way here are a few pics from their trip.

2 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

I'm soooo glad you decided to do this.. even if you only post once a month! At least your family and I will appreciate it!!!

Julie said...

We are missing you all and Arizona so much! Send some warm weather our way! Cute picture, it was so much fun. I hope you can figure out how to get those to a disk I need those. I love the one of Ethan and Benson in the stroller!